2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories of information:
- “Personal Information” that can be used to uniquely identify you individually such as:
- Information you provide online such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. To continuously improve your service and tailor our subsequent communications to you, we may also ask for additional information, such as your demographics, comments, professional interests, and contact preferences:
- Transaction information you provide when you donate online such as credit card information and payment information
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
JJM never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges your Personal Information to third parties.
Your Personal Information will only be shared if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of JJM, and only to further our ministry activities and purpose.
The identity of all of those who contact us through the website will be kept confidential.
4. HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
In order to tailor our interactions with you and complete transactions you request, we collect information:
- You provide when you request information or materials from our organization;
- You provide through online donations; and
- Through the use of various online tracking technologies. Collection information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about our websites’ usage and effectiveness and to personalize your experience while you are on our or third-party websites.
5. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
JJM uses your information to understand your needs and interests and provide you with better service. Consistent with local law and choices and controls that are available to you, we may also use your information to: Provide you with information you request; Complete any transactions you request or issue donation tax receipts. Credit card numbers are only used for donation processing and are not retained o file, unless used for recurring donations. Communicate with you about account or transactions with us; Send you information about our ministry or features on our websites and applications Personalize content and experiences on our websites and application; Provide advertising about our ministry activities based on your activity on our
websites and applications and on third-party web sites and applications; Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations; and Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY
JJM is committed to ensuing the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. JJM uses Internet